• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know who's car this is?

its a car that greg did a while ago. ive meet him at the races.. hes only selling it cause he bought a nice car off his brother.. its silver and mnb

Yeah, that's my buddies car. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks and I didn't even realize he was selling it. Technically, it's not his car anymore. He bought his brother's M3 and his father has been driving the SVT.

It's a nice car overall. Clean body, no accidents that I know of. It was driven pretty hard while he was driving it. Him and his brothers were used to the abuse that their M3's were taking and thought the SVT would do it no problem. I think that's why he had 2 replacement motors. For $2600, I'd grab it. He was originally going to try and ask $4500 after the motor swaps to try and recoup some money.

Chris, let me know if theres anything you wanna find out about it.

nah...knowing that it's silver is enough for me...no thanks! I need my paint to go "brrrriiinnngg brrrrriiinnnng" <--those R's are rolled btw.

Back