• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheel Wizard in ATL?

I've heard of them but haven't used them. Last time I needed a repair I was down in FL so it got done there. Try them out and let us know how they do.

icy... Loudon looks to be <3 hours from me. Whatcha got?

I am in need of round and true e1's.

I did buy one to replace the dented wheel and it was good enough to be balanced out. I put two tires off the right side of the road on a decreasing radius right-hander this spring. Was a little tired, misjudged and clipped the apex. That, plus the one that I bought makes three wheels on the car which are not completely true and are slightly out of round.

According to the website, WW in ATL wants $180/wheel but they show a smashed wheel. Next time I am near Norcross I'm gonna see if they can service wheels which are not smashed but just need truing up (as in no welding required).

-Tim-

icy... Loudon looks to be <3 hours from me. Whatcha got?

I am in need of round and true e1's.

I did buy one to replace the dented wheel and it was good enough to be balanced out. I put two tires off the right side of the road on a decreasing radius right-hander this spring. Was a little tired, misjudged and clipped the apex. That, plus the one that I bought makes three wheels on the car which are not completely true and are slightly out of round.

According to the website, WW in ATL wants $180/wheel but they show a smashed wheel. Next time I am near Norcross I'm gonna see if they can service wheels which are not smashed but just need truing up (as in no welding required).

-Tim-
I have 3 E1's I sold the 4th to a guy to replace one he had bent lol. They are all good and round. 2 of them have some rock chipping but nothing major.

Back