• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG is on facebook!

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
The CEG is officially on facebook! If you have a facebook account please add us. If the forum is down for maintenance or for some other reason this will be the primary source of info regarding any outages. Not to mention there may be other interesting happenings going on there as well... who knows!

So Join Us on facebook

Mark

Coulda sworn there was already somthing for CEG on there. Oh well I'll join this little group too.

Ish is a fan!

bruno.jpg

yeah not official, the group was created by a couple members when the forum went down earlier this year.

This allows me to notify members if the forum goes down, or if there are any problems. There is also the possibility of sneak peaks of various CEG projects & special contests with prizes exclusively on the facebook page.

Mark

yeah not official, the group was created by a couple members when the forum went down earlier this year.

This allows me to notify members if the forum goes down, or if there are any problems. There is also the possibility of sneak peaks of various CEG projects & special contests with prizes exclusively on the facebook page.

Mark
No, it was created by one especially doofy member back in July of last year due to boredom, thank you :p

Back