• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

photoshop request

millertime86

CEG'er
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could make this rim black for me? i just propped it up against the stock rims (yes i used a creatine bottle haha), i already used ms paint to get rid of the old spokes you could see through the new wheels.

imgp3355.jpg

thanks in advance!!!

Becareful powder coating rims. I have read a few articles that claims with the heating process it can weaken the integrity of the wheel. I have done a set for a guy and he had no problems. But just wanted to put that out there.

Becareful powder coating rims. I have read a few articles that claims with the heating process it can weaken the integrity of the wheel. I have done a set for a guy and he had no problems. But just wanted to put that out there.

can anyone support this? i hear alot of mixed opinions on powdercoating and weakening rims, more positive than negative though

Um, those wheels are powder coated from the factory. With that being the case, I think you are in the clear.:cool: I think a gunmetal would look sick with a black svt.

edit: If you get me a better picture, I'll do a photochop for ya.

Ive been wondering what they would look like gunmetal, I couldnt picture them on the car when i seen them up on ebay.....they looked great on PHilly's car Im sure gunmetal will be :drool:

Um, those wheels are powder coated from the factory. With that being the case, I think you are in the clear.:cool: I think a gunmetal would look sick with a black svt.

edit: If you get me a better picture, I'll do a photochop for ya.

saw you already did a photoshop on the crappy pic, but heres a better one if you still want it.
imgp3359.jpg

im kinda set on black or leaving it the same, i think it looks good right now, but the rest of the car is gonna be blacked out (tinted tail lights/reflecter, painted black strip above reflector, black oval, hightowered black, 20% tint all around, etc), so i think it would look sick with black wheels yet and some red calipers

what do you guys think? black it out and powdercoat the wheels black... or... leave them how they are?

Back