• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CSVT w/32,000 miles

Jo4nny

CEG'er
Just bought this baby off my dad - it's 98.5. He bought it brand new and only drove it on the most perfect, sunny days. 51,366 on the odometer is in KM's so 32,000 miles is not BS'ing :laugh:

CIMG2027.jpg

CIMG2030.jpg

CIMG2032.jpg

CIMG2035.jpg

CIMG2036.jpg

CIMG2042.jpg

CIMG2041.jpg

Even got the car cover, although the sun has turned the SVT logo pink...
CIMG2038.jpg

I'll try to take some pics of the engine/undercarriage soon too, although everything is bone stock.

Even came with the original plastic seat covers, the Car&Driver issue it appeared in, and that awesome 2x3 skeleton-view poster. :drool:

Next move will probably be new suspension in a few months. What do you think?

If it were me? I would leave it bone stock if it's still in pristine condition. Then I'd buy one with high miles to mod, they're cheap enough now days :laugh:

x2. You will get a much higher premium for this one the way it is vs modding it. Like he said, these cars are cheap enough that you could get a $2000 car and mod that.

If it were me? I would leave it bone stock if it's still in pristine condition. Then I'd buy one with high miles to mod, they're cheap enough now days :laugh:

Thats a sexy lookin SVT!! And I'm with u also!! leave all the prestine low mileage SVT's stock

Paint it satin black.
Actually it's yours to do with as you please. Bagged, the one thumbed man, has a low milage car because it is a show car so if you mod it extensively and park it in your garage under that cover you will have a low milage car for years to come. If you do enough mods spread out over time you may never actually drive it at all.

put it in your garage under that car cover and dont touch it. wait for bagged to part out the rest of the worlds SVT's, and then sell it for......

1 Million Dollars

No really do it

Back