• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It should have been saved!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Went on a little adventure last night with dtour Dave......
Horrible pic, but you get the idea :D

This car should have been saved. The 3 previous owners just picked it apart and what is left is actually really nice. The body/doors/rear quarters/trunk are super clean. Car is an E0 had 150k on it and there is no motor and trans with the deal.
The parting will begin soon, dtour will be manning the part out kuz I don't have room for another one.

I just wanted to post it here so everyone could have a good :cry: that another SVT is gone.

4885965f899c.jpg

For every SVT that gets parted out, the rest of them appreciate! I say part them all out

im well on my way:laugh: i like fixing up damaged ones repainting them, taking them to a show winning a trophy then parting them out now

Picture203.jpg

car i brought to SZ

Picture172.jpg

shown in the satin thread on the wrecker

For every SVT that gets parted out, the rest of them appreciate! I say part them all out

That's probably one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, if you are a true enthusiast you wouldn't even consider saying such a thing.

Bagged, you are funny. That red svt with the bra is not the same one on the trailer :nonono:..... :laugh:

That's probably one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, if you are a true enthusiast you wouldn't even consider saying such a thing.

Not really an SVT enthusiast.. but ever since i picked up a finance minor in college i just seem to think that way haha... sorry if it's selfish. they are pretty cars haha

guy has svts everywhere. he throws one away and has 3 more the next day:crazy:

I am thinking he is just running the numbers down as low as he possibly can so they are actually rare...then that way when he has like 20 of them in his yard he can sell them for money. :laugh: But I am thinking he is just making money selling the parts.....gets more that way than selling the car whole. Money wise it works.

Back