• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
Happened on the way home from CarCraft :)

IMG_6072copy.jpg

At the show
IMG_605901copy.jpg

:shocked: I thought my mileage was kinda low:blackeye: Car looks nice, need moar pics!

You should have stopped driving it there, towed it home, and keep it in a time capsale for 20 years. :laugh:

Pretty amazing that its only gone 55,555! Even if its a 2000 thats low mileage.

Damn, that would be nice. Lowest mileage contour I had was 57k and it was totalled:cry:.

this is how a "modded" car should look...

its perfect! nothing crazy.... very tastefully modded! great job man..

Blah! I watched autox forever but I guess I wasn't there to see you. I do have some pics of your Fiero though.

I watched an R8 and a Viper for about 2 hours. Haha.

Redline: I don't know if you remember, but I was the tall kid (6'4) with a black sweat shirt molesting your car with my eyes. You were talking with 3 other people between your car and the Focus. You kinda gave me a weird look because I almost drooled on your paint. I was with my old man, he was wearing a blue jean jacket.

Blah! I watched autox forever but I guess I wasn't there to see you. I do have some pics of your Fiero though.

I watched an R8 and a Viper for about 2 hours. Haha.

I saw the R8 roll though, but was wondering what time it posted. my best time was a 12.082. i beat a lot of cars :D i went a good 30-40 times and was consistant with a 12.1. i was trying so hard for 11's.

and now we have compeltly highjacked tonys thread. sorry

That is better than about 3/4 of the cars I was there for.

The only cars in the 11s were the R8, Viper, and a black Vette (from when I was there). Some guy in a Camaro SS was running 14s. The whole crowd was facepalming

Back