• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pike anyone?

Pike-55lbs-3.jpg

:shrug::laugh:

saw a really nasty crash on the highway right were i think its 84 and 91 meet.. a silver cougar and the front bumper was smashed to where the motor should of been.. hopefully noone on here or newcougar

what area of the pike do most people hit. believe it or not I have never been but it's also a long strech of road. If I want to make it down there one night I want to head to the right spot.

there are two or three Dunkin Donuts on the turnpike now.... I dont cruise there but I believe the 'cruisers' DD is the one right across from Best Buy and just up the road (and on the other side) from Taco Bell....I figured I would mention that so you wouldnt stop at the first or second one and wonder why no one is around.....although for all I know, those are good spots too.... just be aware that there are several DD's on the turnpike.

the old dd where everyone used to hangout by friendly's is now closed and you cant hangout there anymore... theres a new one on the left side of wendys and across from mc donalds but didnt see to many of the older cars there.. they seem to be all at burger king on sat nights

They closed the one by friendlys? WTF , now i guess were going to the BK Lounge....

A worker at DD South (by Friendly's/across from Best Buy) told me they are closed for renovation and will reopen... I had to pull in there to change a flat tire three days ago and tried to buy a coffee. People kept pulling in and trying to go in DD while I put on my donut (ha ha ha -- bad pun). There were so many that my passenger started telling people that the place was closed as they were pulling in. They really need to put up a sign.

yeah it is, i was there last night. you roll through? didn't see any contours. However, i *saw* a GTO...and the result was god damn impressive for a 6.0....

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it is, i was there last night. you roll through? didn't see any contours. However, i ***** a GTO...and the result was god damn impressive for a 6.0....

i saw you parked next to the white vette i was just having to much fun.. i saw prolly the same GTO screwing around with a vette WOW... then i screwed with a gremlin and yea that didnt go so well :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back