• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I R

well for the last 4 days ive been setting up Aircraft pallets breaking them down setting them up etc etc etc. setting up mobile tower unit/tents (also breaking them down and rebuilding...alot) all that good stuff im worn out but it was fun. MRE's are so yummy!

well for the last 4 days ive been setting up Aircraft pallets breaking them down setting them up etc etc etc. setting up mobile tower unit/tents (also breaking them down and rebuilding...alot) all that good stuff im worn out but it was fun. MRE's are so yummy!

Yes I do love a good MRE, I have a few at my house too

Deployment may happen within the next few months too so im looking forward to that. Will be going to the desert. Unsure which base but ill be talking to airplanes and thats all i care about. plus the pay will be nice.

Deployment may happen within the next few months too so im looking forward to that. Will be going to the desert. Unsure which base but ill be talking to airplanes and thats all i care about. plus the pay will be nice.
better be careful out there man

MRE's are so yummy!

The chow has improved exponentially over the years. You should have tried the T-rats from 2001. When we went back to Iraq 5 months after we got back from Afghanistan, there was a night and day difference between chow quality. Even the mre's got better from year to year. I'm not saying they're good. But they are a little more palatable. I wish I joined the Air Force instead. Oh well.

Back