• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new camera, fresh wash =

Man that car looks familiar......glad to see you're taking care of her. She still looks great! I knew I made a good choice going Redfire instead of T-Red when she was in the booth.:shocked: I miss that car. You should hightower those headlights and finish the look....I just never got around to it.
i kinda like the stock headlights, honestly ernie, i like everything that you did

Yes it does look familiar!!! I miss that car. Wish I didn't have to sell it. Was T-red when I had it!
well its it good hands now i assure you.. thanks for keeping it so clean!!

redfire is the tits. I think you should hightower the headlights redfire as well though, I think thats the only thing that looks out of place on the car.
out of place??!!:laugh:

Color looks great. Nice SVTC.
thanks man! and thanks to all prior owners(ernie,cruises,whoever else) for keeping it so clean for the mileage (110,xxx now)

out of place??!!:laugh:

n30315915_34920008_5564.jpg

out of place. :cool:

i dont know, im still not convinced... i like the stockers. and you know what they say - opinions are like a-holes, everybody's got one!

..and its my car :laugh::laugh:

Car looks amazing! I really like that color :drool:

Don't put your car on drugs and give it bloodshot eyes....please please please don't lol

Funny thing, I just picked up a t-red pre98 trunklid today:drool:! On the agenda:
-fix dents in pre98 lid
-fix deep scratches in bumper
-paint trunk & rear bumper along with the black lower valence (if that's the correct term for it..)
-Roll like Redfire98 (Accept still T-red :D)

Car looks amazing! I really like that color :drool:
Don't put your car on drugs and give it bloodshot eyes....please please please don't lol

atleast im not alone, the headlights are brand new so its not like they look bad, i think im gonna stay

Funny thing, I just picked up a t-red pre98 trunklid today:drool:! On the agenda:
-fix dents in pre98 lid
-fix deep scratches in bumper
-paint trunk & rear bumper along with the black lower valence (if that's the correct term for it..)
-Roll like Redfire98 (Accept still T-red :D)

sounds like a good plan, GL with it.. and make sure you post pics when youre done:cool: and i want to black the lower valence too, i love that look

Get out of here....i had no idea it was your car :laugh:
brutally obvious, i know:laugh:

Those are 98-00 tail lights that he has. You can tell by the reflector.

ive actually wondered about this from the day i bought the car.. i was told they're pre98's, but i feel like they dont match properly in the areas circled:
theres a slight upward incline on the tails where the lid meets the top of the quarter..

9v9u9l.jpg

i think they might be 98-00, but i dont have a pre98 next to me to compare:shrug:

ive actually wondered about this from the day i bought the car.. i was told they're pre98's, but i feel like they dont match properly in the areas circled:
theres a slight upward incline on the tails where the lid meets the top of the quarter..

9v9u9l.jpg

i think they might be 98-00, but i dont have a pre98 next to me to compare:shrug:

yeah I noticed after I posted that I was wrong about the tails being pre-98 sorry.... yeah they are close but the pre-98's do flow a little better..... ohwell easy fix if you want to.

yeah I noticed after I posted that I was wrong about the tails being pre-98 sorry.... yeah they are close but the pre-98's do flow a little better..... ohwell easy fix if you want to.

ok so they are post98, anyone have a set of pres for sale:laugh::shrug:

I'm sorry didn't realize Redfire was a paint color I guess that is why the car looks so good.

yeah its a mustang color, maybe a few other fords too

They are 98-00 not pre 98.....I always wondered why the fit was just a touch off.

9v9u9l.jpg

Back