• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Well, I am moving to NJ this weekend

jsujo

CEG'er
The fam is leaving Pocomoke for the northern lights of NJ...If any of you saw this driving around, it was me...

100_0923.jpg

100_0922.jpg

If anyone has a contact with a passenger side rear jack point cover, lemme know!!!

regards to all

Jack

LOL, why not!? my house backs up to Rt. 1, just pull over and i walk out my backyard and over the hedges and say hi. :crazy:

Bring some nose plugs or something. I've been here a few months and it stinks! I'm in SJ though. lol

I never exit off Rte 1....never!!!..lol

LOL :laugh: .... I was gonna ask if you happened to be on Rt. 113 yesterday morning at about 6:30ish AM (friday 7/24)?? ...until I remembered seeing this reply from you...

I saw a Sil-Fro CSVT on Rt.113 NorthBound near Ellendale (about 10 mins North of Georgetown) while I was on my way to work traveling Southbound.
It had a Mirko Spoiler and possibly rims (kinda hard to tell while it was moving, but looked bigger than the stock 16s). It also had a white-ish license plate. I was thinking Maryland or Virginia, or maybe PA since it was heading North...
I realize you might be all moved into Jersey since your post was from a couple weeks ago, but I just wanted to ask since the pic of your car reminded me of the one I saw yesterday morning.

Frank

Boy, that Mirko is toast...it really became toast before i got to nj, but these roads are killing my nose. It wouldnt be that bad if the car wasnt lowered.

But I cant bear not having a Mirko..just love it...i wonder if i skid plate would help or just make a louder noise.lol

Back