• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

January 20th Gameworks meet!

the Gameworks meet in IL is on for sure...

as far as the Madison meet - we can set one up... you want it before or after the meet in IL? (or another month?)

Maybe we should have a meet in Madison after this month, but before SZ. Preferably after everyone (including myself) is done with their building/rebuilding the 'tour projects.

We could have a winter beater meet on the other hand. I could race Josh in his blue "BLKTIVA" on 94 to Madison and see who got there first. :laugh:

Maybe we should have a meet in Madison after this month, but before SZ. Preferably after everyone (including myself) is done with their building/rebuilding the 'tour projects.

We could have a winter beater meet on the other hand. I could race Josh in his blue "BLKTIVA" on 94 to Madison and see who got there first. :laugh:

LOL.. how about a Let help Mark pull his motor and tranny meet:laugh:

do you have a cherry picker? I finally gave mine back to the buddy at work after having it for over a year.

Yea my buddy is gonna bring it out when i ge the car back from my work when i finish we-sanding and buffing and re-assembling it:cool:

I HAVE AN UPDATE
after searching through 12 pages of jawjackin about the last one and arguing about what time it should be i found that its going to be Jan 20th at 2PM at Gameworks of Schaumburg. after counsalting the game works web site, for those who dont know where it is(me 10 mins ago)

601 N. Martingale Road
Site 115
Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-330-9675

hope this improves the SVT turnout

Brad

For those of you from the area, i believe that the Streets of Woodfield

Last edited:
yes that is correct... and it is looking like I can bring my SVT to this meet after all.. I should have room for 2 fenders...

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Maybe M!key will bring his and I take it home too.. ;)

Maybe M!key will bring his and I take him home too.. ;)

what is it with the women around here?!

i will probably have to meet you guys at the resturant. i cant get off early this week. i was just on vacation for 2 weeks.

ooooooooops my bad. this response is to the madison thread.

I HAVE AN UPDATE
after searching through 12 pages of jawjackin about the last one and arguing about what time it should be i found that its going to be Jan 20th at 2PM at Gameworks of Schaumburg. after counsalting the game works web site, for those who dont know where it is(me 10 mins ago)

601 N. Martingale Road
Site 115
Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-330-9675

hope this improves the SVT turnout

Brad

For those of you from the area, i believe that the Streets of Woodfield

whoops, ya sorry I should've posted that here [I made too many assumptions]... you are 100% correct.

And we always meet at the top of the parking structure at the south end of the mall [streets of woodfield]

Sounds good....too bad i missed the madison meet....but work sent me to Boston over the weekend. ( great city by the way. )

I look forward to meeting you guys in person.

Yeah... this seems to be a increasing occurance, work when there are meets, probably wouldn't make it anyways though, long ways to drive for a meet.. oh well..

Just looked at MLuko's page, and his exhaust looks almost identical to my brothers, at least the flares. Not sure what the muffler setup is, but I bet there pretty close.

ok, who's going from CEG?

Anyone want to do a local sale on either of the following items tomorrow? I'm getting sick of seeing them here in my spare bedroom

used B&M short shifter
brand new red hose techniques kit
brand new Clutchmasters Stage 3 kit

I'll deliver tomorrow

Back