• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL Miami Meet***

FauxhawkFox

Hard-core CEG'er
When: This weekend! Saturday and Sunday (July 18th and 19th).

Where: Sams warehouse (sat) Brents house saturday night, breakfast sunday, local junkyards (sun)

What: Working on my car on saturday. I dont know how long it will take to replace the header gaskets. Hanging out. Rockband partaaaay at Brents. There will also be some time for everyone to make fun of sam for taking so long to finish his car.

Who: From the IC thread...
FauxhawkFox
svttour
KerryKool
Brent372

Sorry, track day this weekend. Plus headers or stock manifold r&r is not something I ever want to do again to a contour.

Thats why Im letting Sam do it:laugh:

There will be good times as well. Not just working on the cars. I figure there will be time to work on something else too.

Sorry. I swear I will come to Miami. Maybe this fall? Since I can't go to the Dragon anymore I have 2 vacation days to play with.

Im mad at you maybe I should just delete everything you post to get back at you.

What time do you guys plan on getting there? I'm fine with almost anything, but just remember its a 4hr drive from my place.

Im leaving my house sometime around 8am on saturday. Thats just because I want to get there and get working on the car asap and get it done with before night time.

Tyler,

Wouldn't it be better to get here Friday night so your car isn't hot from 3+ hours of driving right before you work on it?

I won't be able to make it this time. I just moved into my new house and I have way too much work to do.

I would also strongly suggest you drive down Fri night. Sam helped me with my headers when I had a contour. I drove to Miami the night before. I woke up and drove about 15minutes to Sam's house and my car was way too hot to work on. We ended up going out to breakfast and waiting about an hour or more for the car to cool down. If you drive straight there, the car will be too hot to work on.

Back