• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have a high speed polisher?

perferably Dewalt.

Anyone got one????????

Are you joking? Beggars cant be choosers!:crazy:

Autozone sells one for about $70.00. It's a nice light one. All you have to do is just change the pad to accept a 3m foam pad. I've had mine for years.

See what happens when you don't wait and invite others...

2.jpg

Plus the 20% off coupon would have been another $2.90 off....
You suck as much as Hector with Kebbin in the backseat of an Evo!!!

Last edited:

Last edited by BK4293; Today at 05:17 PM. Reason: From what I hear thats a lot of suckin' but not a lot to suck

:nonono: From my understanding you were the one with the video camera:shrug:

Last edited:
See what happens when you don't wait and invite others...

2.jpg

Plus the 20% off coupon would have been another $2.90 off....

Am I missing something or is this price no longer available?

Thanks for the reviews on it, dacker and i discussed it and i called it the poor man's PC alternative, to me that is...

Picking mine up sometime this coming week.

Thanks for the reviews on it, dacker and i discussed it and i called it the poor man's PC alternative, to me that is...

Picking mine up sometime this coming week.

Haha. I have a PC as well. Something you just need a high speed polisher though. Especially on black cars. I have some stuff to really make them shine. But takes hours of work.

You better know what the eff you're doing with a wheel. This isn't something you apply wax with. It will burn through paint.

You better know what the eff you're doing with a wheel. This isn't something you apply wax with. It will burn through paint.

For sure, I did just pick up one of these from the Harbor Freight store because I've always wanted to learn how to use one correctly. I've got a couple junker cars I'll be practicing on as well as learning everything I can from autopia first. Any suggestions of where some good "How-To" videos are at on the internet?

Back