• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Guess the Picture?

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
GEDC0836.jpg

:shrug:

Yes its car, so start your guesses!

Some Mercedes? Maybe Jaguar?

Im thinking those are dual headlights on each side thats the reason for my answers...

Headed the right way??

- Amyn

Some Mercedes? Maybe Jaguar?

Im thinking those are dual headlights on each side thats the reason for my answers...

Headed the right way??

- Amyn

Don't forget Hyundai had variants of that too.

I can't find a Merc with that contour next to the headlight, and I can't find a Jag with that longer vertical line for a headlight. It also doesn't look to match the Kia Optima either. I don't think Hyundai ever had a true split lens though.

Instead of being vague, maybe a slight idea of what we're looking at and if it's even right side up would be better.

Guess another picture is in order.

:laugh: Just to give another maybe helpful hint, the other image was upside down.

GEDC0840.jpg

With the crappy lighting in the first one, when you turn the first one right-side-up it almost looks like a late 90's E-Class (even though the one blackish spot isn't a light).

However, I'm going to say early 2000's Subaru Outback.

Glenn Wins. Damn thats impressive.

2001 Subaru Outback Sedan 2.5H

Edit: Pictures

Saturday:
GEDC0826.jpg

GEDC0827.jpg

GEDC0829.jpg

GEDC0830.jpg

GEDC0831.jpg

GEDC0833.jpg

Tonight:
GEDC0841.jpg

GEDC0850.jpg

GEDC0843.jpg

It's still dirty, needs to be washed, and probably would shine like the sun with a good coat of wax.

Last edited:
Very nice car! My friends mother has had one when that body style first came out. I believe the only problem hers encountered was premature rust around the wheel well. Considering I know you take care of your cars....I don't think you'll need to worry about that.

You wouldn't believe how many cars I look up. From Kia to Mercedes. When I finally looked at the first picture right side up the angle of the grill and the angle of the headlight with that sharp body line made it really stand out. :laugh:

Edit: $7,000 seems like a pretty good deal too. How's the mileage?

Last edited:
Back