• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour lowrider!!

ugh, such a repost.

there are a bunch of air ride contours out there, although this one is the best of the bunch. :cool:

bagged.jpg

but y would you do this to a tour? i understand bagged's,because his is more like a show car and its for looks but y to a dd???

lol yes i know that......thats y i said y do it to a daily driver,because imo if it was me, i would only do that to a show car and not to a DD.:shrug: and his car is mostly about looks but why in the world would anybody do it to a normal pre98 tour...not trying to dis on anybody but i dont see the point unless its for show, but that's just me :eek:

lol yes i know that......thats y i said y do it to a daily driver,because imo if it was me, i would only do that to a show car and not to a DD.:shrug: and his car is mostly about looks but why in the world would anybody do it to a normal pre98 tour...not trying to dis on anybody but i dont see the point unless its for show, but that's just me :eek:
Non-SVT =/= worthless:nonono:

Air ride is extremely comfortable for daily driving, and you can adjust ride height at the flip of a couple of switches, and believe it or not, if installed correctly, is extremely reliable too. I have ridden bagged's show car for long distances before, with the 18's and the almost no sidewall tires, it feels like driving on a cloud.

Only down fall is the space it takes in the trunk to have an air take and a couple of compressors.

why in the world would anybody do it to a normal pre98 tour...not trying to dis on anybody but i dont see the point unless its for show, but that's just me :eek:

Oh geez, we gotsa pre98 hater:nonono:. You will learn ;).

Most people mod what they have, svt or not.

Oh geez, we gotsa pre98 hater:nonono:. You will learn ;).

Most people mod what they have, svt or not.

Not hating on the pre98,just think it would look better if he made it more aesthetic looking on the outside. :shrug: maybe paint job or svt body kit IMO...:shrug:

Not hating on the pre98

You hatin' on me? You hatin' on me, FOO? :laugh: Just playin'. Being serious though - he might break something on the car if he keeps ????in with the bags like that (in the vid) I mean we're talking about a 13 year old car in the rust belt here :laugh:

post them all!!!!

i'll post one of each bagged car that i know of(other than crazy talk because we all know about his current thread)

picture6.jpg

picture7-1.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

picture11-1.jpg

cant find the pic of calebs purple svt from carlisle last year, but most of you know what it looks like anyways

Back