• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My pre98 trunk done!

pipedsvt

CEG'er
So finally did a pre98 trunk:drool:. I think they look so bad on svts. Let me know what you think...I'll post some other pics of the whole car later in the "official car" thread. Also, this will be the car that I paint flat black if I go through with it all. Let me know if something I'll regret or something that would look good.

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

I'm in Lima! Not too far from you! I hang out alot with Clay_SVT. He has a gorgeous silver frost. With red interior :drool:

No. I just recently waxed it, thats it man! I'm kinda getting the feeling that I might just keep the black. lol

Your tour looks great. I love the mods done to the car so far. And the paint looks amazing. For the love of god don't paint it flat black.

Thanks man! theres a couple more things that I'm doing to it. CF hood and a few decals and I'm done.

I love pre 98 trunklids on black svt's. It kind of motivates me to get my car in better shape.

Gimme my damn wheels back!:cry:

Car looks sweet man................ but seriously i want them back:laugh:

ok I won't touch the paint then. :laugh: Trey straight up trade for your centerlines. Lemme see a pic of them?

Ok, I need to get my Pre-98 trunk back, and Hightower my headlights.

Your car looks absolutely stunning! :drool::drool:

Back