• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If your looking for a reconditioned SVT bumper...

Sure you get your bumper and are happy.

Not according to my feedback.

Thanks It will sell.
what does feedback have to do with anything? I think your pricing on some stuff is down right crazy expensive and tbh I dont know who in the hell is buying the stuff. Granted on the right things your awesome and have great prices.............. I guess its a matter of some people are in it to make money:shrug:

I guess its a matter of some people are in it to make money:shrug:

That's what I was thinking. It seems more like he wants to make money instead of helping out a community. I'm not saying sell it for dirt, but not $1200. If someone does buy it for that, they're out of their mind. I'd sooner put a stock Contour bumper on an SVT before I spent $1200.

Yeah, and everyone being cheapskates really helps out the community, right? Contour/SVT prices are at rock bottom along with parts, IF they even sell. If people actually paid what they should be going for, there would be much less garbage (referring to cars, parts, and people) going around this forum.

I rarely see a n00b come along on the forums with a decent looking or at least decent condition SVT anymore. When you only pay $400 for the car, what else are you gonna get? You know most of them don't have the money to do anything to fix it up, so they stay trashed.

I'd be the laughing stock of the forum if I posted my car for sale at the price I actually think it's worth, so I'll probably keep it around for many years to come. Why should my hard work and money get tossed into the hands of some cheap ass kid who is gonna come back in a week and post that he totalled it street racing, or ran a light and got side swiped.

Paying $800 - $900 for the rear is reasonable, I also don't see that as being a cheapskate. $1200 though, that's steep and damn near highway robbery.

The difference is, you'd be selling your pride and joy. It's worth a lot more than money for you. Selling a part for 1/3 to 1/4 of the value of a car seems ridiculous. I don't disagree that these cars SHOULD have a better value and be worth more in the long run though. You should have seen how stitched and bandaged my ass was when I bought my E0 from a used car lot at a Chrysler dealership a few years back.

Nice! Pricey though.

I recently got hit in the rear (hit and run):nonono: got 2 estimates $1680 and $1730 The rear bumper alone was $1340:shocked: So $950 isn't bad. I like the ebay price AliasJerk found A LOT BETTER tho.I'll have to check that out when I'm ready to have it fixed.

I recently got hit in the rear (hit and run):nonono: got 2 estimates $1680 and $1730 The rear bumper alone was $1340:shocked: So $950 isn't bad. I like the ebay price AliasJerk found A LOT BETTER tho.I'll have to check that out when I'm ready to have it fixed.

Limited supply, get on it asap.

Back