• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible Kentuckiana Meet...

Hey svttouruofl! Are you gonna pick up 04Marauder at the airport? Check your PM's and call me tonight. I need to know if I'm picking him up or if you'll get him and we'll all meet at BWW.

Great meet; for the one of ya's that showed up! Striker2 - get that thing in the body shop, stat! :crazy: Hopefully 04Marauder got home ok, no plates might've gotten some attention. ;)

im still waiting to hear from insurance before i do anything with it. im hoping they give me enough to replace the rear bumper and fix and paint the front bumper and fender.

Great meet; for the one of ya's that showed up! Striker2 - get that thing in the body shop, stat! :crazy: Hopefully 04Marauder got home ok, no plates might've gotten some attention. ;)

Hey it was good to meet you guys. The ride home was a breeze and looks like we made it home right before the snow started coming down. My brother's very happy with his new ride. Eric I guess you have to change your sig now. No more tour for you. You're officially a troll now, lol.

The first thing we did to the car yesterday was put the wiper fluid tank back in and got that working again. I don't think anyone up here can not have wiper fluid. If it ever snowed in Chattanooga I'm sure you'd know what I mean. My brothers also saying he might want to get some tan leather seats for it. We'll see. We'll have to have another "meet" soon and get some people to show up for it.

Back