• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible Kentuckiana Meet...

When were you thinking of doing this? I might be in the Louisville area around the 6th or 13th of January. I'll know for sure which weekend pretty soon and if it works out I could stop by.

Well hopefully soon but the location is going to depend on where the most interest is. We would like to keeo it somewhere in the Kentuckiana area but I believe a central location would be best for the best turn out. Hopefully more interest picks up after the Holidays. I person am a newer CSVT owner that has never experienced a meet so any ideas about events to bring a larger turnout would be great.

seeing how today is the 5th im gonna assume that you wont be down here till next weekend.

plus that will give us more time to figure out when and where excatly

what BWW is most everyone close to. im out in lagrange so springhurst is the closest to me but i dont mind driving anywhere.

link to all locations in the louisville area

Last edited:
seeing how today is the 5th im gonna assume that you wont be down here till next weekend.

plus that will give us more time to figure out when and where excatly

what BWW is most everyone close to. im out in lagrange so springhurst is the closest to me but i dont mind driving anywhere.

link to all locations in the louisville area

Yeah you guessed it. Tomorrows obviously out for me. I appreciate you guys looking to work around my plans. As much as I'd like to join you at some point I don't know if my trip to Loiuisville will even happen now. I'm still holding out hope though.
I was supposed to go down there and buy a tour from a fellow ceg'er but for some reason I haven't heard back from him. If and when I do hear something I'll let you guys know. Untill then please just go ahead with whatever plans you want and don't let me get in the way.

with that i say we plan for BWW at maybe 2 next saturday the 13th. the only question is which one.

my thoughts are either springhurst or middletown as they have the biggest parking lots (IIRC)

Last edited:
As of right now I am almost sure that I can go. I live in southern Indiana but any of the locations will work.

list of who is going:
1: Striker2
2: svttouruofl

would be willing to meet. just let me know the exact location so that i may mapquest it to see exactly where i am going. i am coming from terre haute.

Back