• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Look what we have here, one of the few ever built

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
And I got to rock it out for the last couple of days :cool:

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

You edited and threw in a HUGE ass picture. It was more fun when you had to be more observant. ;)

Last edited:
lol, i initially ????ed up and put pictures of floor mats in the thread, which I meant to PM to someone who was interested, so I had to scramble to upload pics and edit the thread, massive oh ???? moment.

Nice hood...kinda wish I would have bought 6 like I originally planned on doing. I had 3 at one time. Sure is funny how we got so much ???? for waiting forvere for them, now everyone seems to want one.

I've never had a preference. Either this one or the cowl, anything CF looks slick. I just don't think the higher $$ for this style is worth it. YMMV

Either way the car looks good.

lol, i initially ????ed up and put pictures of floor mats in the thread, which I meant to PM to someone who was interested, so I had to scramble to upload pics and edit the thread, massive oh ???? moment.

We missed a ban moment by this much.

maxwellsmart.jpg

-Andy

We missed a ban moment by this much.

-Andy

Douche. :D

Ah yes, the teal Ford Ranger Stepside with special edition single white light, a very rare find indeed. You lucky dog you! Anyone else notice the hood on that CSVT?

actually the car is a black SE with SVT front bumper, the bumper that was on the car was jacked up, so we put on a black CSVT bumper that was in better shape, and the car bra we had fit on it, so bonus.

Woo hoo! The early 90s called and want their bra back. :)

no wai! this car bra is for the now! nobody has ever seen one like this before, the bottom lower cover for the bra is cut out so you can see the bottom of the front bumper, unlike most of the SVT car bras; this one is extra trampy.

Back