• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Five Guys Burger

Oh please! I drive 70 miles a day to get to and from work!

yeah but...thats something you have to do lol

but really, theres a fudruckers right down the street from me, will I really be glad I went to five guys instead? Might be a suggestion next time my NH friends come down.

oh and hows pricing?

for two of us it was about $20. two double burgers, one large fry and 2 large drinks. and the large fry was more then large enough as we didn't finish it.

how does it compare to fudruckers, I have no idea, never ate at a fudruckers

waaay better than fudruckers. Unless you need a full pound burger or any other variety. They have burgers, fries, and hotdogs. That's it.

lol, I had Fuddruckers for the very first time on Saturday. Delicious burger :drool:

Will have to try this place too. None near NH though.

I'm surprised that some of you are just now hearing about Five Guys.

heard about it but haven't stop to try it before yesterday.

that and I didn't realize it was similar to in 'n out until I walked in and saw/read about everything being fresh.

Last edited:
I failed. Apparently there's one in New Hampshire, and it's less than a mile from my workplace. I'll have to try it this week.

is it worth a 17 mile round trip? :shrug:

Yes, yes it is. :)

The first time we went to a Five Guys was when we were visiting Steph, she took us to the one at:
440 Boston Post Road
Orange, CT 06477
(by Home Depot)

We have one about 25 min from us and another location just opened that's about 5 miles away.

One thing to note if you haven't really read the website...

From their FAQ page:

Peanuts and Peanut allergy questions

Q: What type of peanut oil does Five Guys use?

A: We use 100% peanut oil that is refined and contains only enough preservatives (less than .004%, so that the oil doesn't foam when we put our fries in!)

Q: Can a person with peanut allergies eat Five Guy fries?

A: Five Guys does use refined peanut oil, which is less likely than cold pressed oil to cause a reaction. However, all guests should consult their physicians before consumption and all guests need to be aware that we serve in-shell peanuts in bulk containers in all of our restaurants.

Q: Why can't we take peanuts outside?

A: Although it is rare that a casual encounter with peanuts will cause an allergic reaction, we want to limit the risk of someone unknowingly coming into contact with peanuts.

Q: If so many people are allergic to peanuts, why does Five Guys continue to offer them?

A: Over the past 20 years, peanuts have become part of the Five Guys identity. We by no means want to exclude guests from our store, but at the same time we would not want to disappoint our peanut eating guests. We make sure that we have signage on our doors and in our restaurants about the fact that we serve peanuts in bulk containers as we would never want someone to risk their health by coming into our restaurants.

yeah thats true, its like the TRH, eat peanuts and drop the shells on the floor. didn't know that ahead of time but then again it didn't bother me ...

Been to the Five Guys in Foxboro twice... nothing to write home about, IMO. In-N-Out was better.

I'm just happy we're getting Sonic finally.

Tried to go yesterday, and failed. Only after driving up and down Amherst St did I pull over and check their website, to see a nice "COMING SOON" banner next to their Nashua location.

Back