• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Flowmaster series?

contourgl95

CEG'er
Hey guys thinking of getting Flowmaster Muffler , But im not sure what series flowmaster sound the best for our cars? I heard the 60-70 series .. but maybe someone has already done this... please reply if you have some good input.

no series is the one that sounds best :shrug:

flowmaster are for V8's. get a nice borla or magnaflow and call it a day. I also seem to always hear flowmaster asre restrictive anyway.

no series is the one that sounds best :shrug:

flowmaster are for V8's. get a nice borla or magnaflow and call it a day. I also seem to always hear flowmaster asre restrictive anyway.

yeah just look at the cutout of the flowmaster, why would anyone want to put that on their car? flow-through mufflers are better

Hey guys thinking of getting Flowmaster Muffler , But im not sure what series flowmaster sound the best for our cars? I heard the 60-70 series .. but maybe someone has already done this... please reply if you have some good input.

I can almost guarantee you will love a Magnaflow or Borla. All the flowmasters sound like crap on our cars. To me it has a empty and hollow tone with no character. With rasp.

From the independent bench flow testing that i had conducted..The flow master 2 chamber muffler flows less then what a stock svt muffler flows.

end of thread/

If you want sound. borla, edelbrock, magnaflow...are all good mufflers of choice.

From the independent bench flow testing that i had conducted..The flow master 2 chamber muffler flows less then what a stock svt muffler flows.

end of thread/

If you want sound. borla, edelbrock, magnaflow...are all good mufflers of choice.

listen to these guys please cuz i got flowmaster on my green one and dont like it ..alot of rasp..and no tone at all so changed it with a stock exhaust with just tips and sounds 10x better now..:crazy:so trust waste of money

Compared to headers sho shop y and a bassani ya its to quiet...trust me! I heard his exhaust over the weekend, to quiet!

There is quiet (my exhaust lol) and then there is to quiet, the borla....everything else lol.
Maybe its all the Vicodin going to my ears?

Back