• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Head's Up - Donovan's Salvage, Georgetown DE

Scorpion8

Hard-core CEG'er
On vacation back east, and did my usual parts run to this place in Georgetown, DE on Donovan's Rd (or is it Lane?). Anyway, newly arrived 2000 Cougar with the 6-spoke polished Cougar aluminum rims in good shape. Car is complete (except for the windshield washer hose and nozzles... they're in my trunk) and marked as "bad tranny". Otherwise great shape. Also, 1999 Contour SE with the stock 12-spoke (?) aluminum rims. Some interior parts been taken off it, mostly greats shape otherwise except for right rear quarter panel and bumper corner. Center caps are present too.

Anyone around looking for rims, enjoy!

Nice heads up. That place is not far from my work, but it is a real dump... LOL. I mean compared to other scrap yards...

Nice heads up. That place is not far from my work, but it is a real dump... LOL. I mean compared to other scrap yards...

I like Donovan's. The folks are reasonable, they're always cheerful, and it's the ultimate "Hey, you go pull-it, gimme $10...." kind of place. No hassle. In this day and age, very nice to have an easy going establishment.

I like Donovan's. The folks are reasonable, they're always cheerful, and it's the ultimate "Hey, you go pull-it, gimme $10...." kind of place. No hassle. In this day and age, very nice to have an easy going establishment.

Well that's cool. I guess I shouldn't have said anything cuz I've never really been there....just been by it a few times and heard some stories...

Back