• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Car

CrashDummy

CEG'er
I've had a lot of fun here and learned a lot from this site over the 5 years that I owned my Contour. I always wanted a SVT, but I decided to go with something brand new....and a lot faster. I'll still stop by from time to time to check up on the Contour world....personally I'd love to find one of the Bondurant cars. Anyways, on to the pics:

Old Car:
n9031709342887061139.jpg

New Car:
1002186w.jpg

1002188s.jpg

1002243s.jpg

1002248.jpg

1002251g.jpg

To end with a Contour, I saw this at Lime Rock Park on Memorial Day. No idea what it was doing there; as far as I know the car is still for sale...didn't have any signs on the car or anything though.
drewbear066.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys. I actually have been on mazda3forums for while....long before I bought the car. I know I am in the minority here, but I really like the stock MS3 wheels.

Very nice MS3. Is it a Sport or a GT? Couldn't tell by the pics. My gf just bought a MS3GT back in April. We took it on vacation last week and found some REAL nice hilly, twisty roads near the Mississippi River in WI. Fun, fun, fun.

Back