• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Car!!! Its a ford!!

Well, got the fuel cut off switch wired. the battery relocated, and the cage welded in.

08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

-2.jpg

Yes our stress test consists of beating jointed areas of the cage with dead blow hammer and kicking as hard as possible. For compression, we're going to intentionally roll it. Hows that for real world testing?

Yes our stress test consists of beating jointed areas of the cage with dead blow hammer and kicking as hard as possible. For compression, we're going to intentionally roll it. Hows that for real world testing?
lmgdao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ???? I needed a laugh like that!

I hope you saw sarcasm in my post...:)

I bet all the years of being a nut and bolt tester helped huh :laugh:

are you gonna have rubbing on the front? can you trim the fenders up? Have you taken it over any sweet jumps yet?

I noticed you trimmed the back. does it have springs up front? can you use longer ones?

Back