• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

baer sighting!!

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
well as you all may know by now I picked up a baer kit off a neco member and I recieved it today. I decided to do a little paint work on it, and share my pics. Needs a little touch up work still but im almost ready for installation.

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Just showing size lmao..........
DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

Rear rotors that came with what I bought..... notice the directional arrow
DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

decided to go all black and got some touchup paint in actual t-red to so the lettering:drool: almost finished.......... be done completely tomorrow.
the red doesnt stand out so much now but I like the touch of t-red
DSC00398.jpg

Hey Trey, I thought you weren't going to paint them:troutslap:...nice paint job on them for sure, but let's hope the car paint can stand up to the heat that is surely going to be emitted from those. Now we just need to hope those Baers can help with Dogs:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Cool cat too BTW!

Hey Trey, I thought you weren't going to paint them:troutslap:...nice paint job on them for sure, but let's hope the car paint can stand up to the heat that is surely going to be emitted from those. Now we just need to hope those Baers can help with Dogs:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Cool cat too BTW!
not I wasnt going to paint these I wasnt going to paint the reg calipers on the car cause these were on the way lol. the touch-up paint is my only slight worry but i think it might be ok. the black is a ceramic so it should hold up fine. we will see. if they end up looking like poop I will send them to Joe lol

yes it would have been, but with waht shipping costed and the powder costs I would have way too much money tied up into these.

If you asked nicely enough, I might have done them for free..... maybe :laugh:

If you asked nicely enough, I might have done them for free..... maybe :laugh:
@#$%!#$^%#^$^$%&%^@$^%$@# I may just send you the calipers and brackets after all then lol. the rotors are what kill shipping. We will talk.......

I always thought the finish and tooling of the Baers were poor. The finish goes to hell and the cast is uneven (looks hand carved :laugh:).

Looks nice, brighter red!:cool:

maybe.....

maybe this year, maybe this century..... :shrug:

He is right, the BAER castings suck for the price we pay for them. The OEM cobra calipers are fantastic I just PC'd a set and they are great.

I always thought the finish and tooling of the Baers were poor. The finish goes to hell and the cast is uneven (looks hand carved :laugh:).

Looks nice, brighter red!:cool:
the casting is kinda crappy lol and laying that dark color on it kinda shows.

Back