• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Eibach Pic Request

tropictour

CEG'er
Hey everyone, looking at getting a set of Eibach springs. However I cant seem to find any pictures of SVT's with them installed. I want ot see if its the look I'd be going for or not. So post em up....please.
-tropictour

if you plan on driving with a mirko, be verrry verrry careful. it scrapes on just about anything

fordshow.jpg

adrs.jpg

silfro3.jpg

Nah no Mirko. Thanks for the quick replys though. I think I am gonna take this route and pair them with a set of Koni's. :laugh:
-tropictour

I could swear that there are threads on this, but I'm not looking. I'll shamelessly whore instead. :laugh:

Eibachs and Konis (settled)-
102_1905.jpg

102_1908.jpg

Eibachs and Konis (not yet settled from replacement)-
100_2217-2.jpg

100_2220-2.jpg

Nah no Mirko. Thanks for the quick replys though. I think I am gonna take this route and pair them with a set of Koni's. :laugh:
-tropictour

Thats what I'm doing soon. Have the springs sitting right here waiting for those konis.

Glad to know the drop looks nice, and feedback on how they ride/handle?

Thats what I'm doing soon. Have the springs sitting right here waiting for those konis.

Glad to know the drop looks nice, and feedback on how they ride/handle?
i had them on my old silver sv and loved the ride/handling and i had nothing done to the suspension other than the springs. They were on stock struts too even.

Hey Tex what kind of wheels are those? 19's Im assuming. How about a trade for some year old FSVT's with KDW-2 rubber? :shrug: Looks nice man.
-tropictour

Hey Tex what kind of wheels are those? 19's Im assuming. How about a trade for some year old FSVT's with KDW-2 rubber? :shrug: Looks nice man.
-tropictour
good luck with that, been trying to trade month old rims with kdw's and cash for those lol

just for kicks i dug up a pic of my old silver svt. as stated above, eibachs on stock svt struts.

IMG_0270.jpg

Back