• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Codes for Turbo SVT

you mean you like seeing a number? the LC-1 came with software that displays a A/F guage on the laptop. I watched that and confirmed it matched with the datalogging via the xcal2. I set my guage to max at a a/f of 10:1. so when the guage drops back into the yellow I know that right around 13:1, I make sure its always in the green. watching the digital guage I know where I am on the actual guage. plus I have the apexi turbo timer that displays a/f and its pretty close to matching the wide band.

lots of data logging also confirmed where the a/f is. this is why I had my tune tweaked right before SZ, as it was running way to lean at wot. now its all good :cool: ... well minus the clutch :cry:

although it would be nice to see the numbers too.

Ya, I mean seeing a number all the time on the gauge like I do with my AEM even without the laptop in the car. I did not know the turbo timers could show the A/F. I like mine in the yellow at idle and first bar of yellow at WOT.

I'm going to go ahead and do your job for you here, and tell myself to keep it to the classifieds.

The Autometer Wideband hooks up the same way, as well.

lol, I didn't mean you had to tell me here, I didn't see it listed when i search for your classified posts.

I haven't listed it yet, because another CEG'r was supposed to pick it up from me, but if that doesn't happen, it will be up on the block.

I should also mention that with the Autometer, you can program certain features and such so that it will display your "bar graph" (red, yellow, orange, green zones) differently, set where you want peg lean falloff to be, display different units, etc. It also has a light sensor and is auto darkening. Really a pretty nice little unit.

I'm assuming this would be the same unit , only pre-calibrated for my lunar gauge. (no loss of functions over the one you linked?)

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=151

yes it is presetup to output for the autometer guage. it will work the same but you will not have the ability to adjust how the guage will display as I don't think you get the software. so in all reality I could go in and set my guage to display a a/f of 15:1 to 14:1. Or I could set it for 10:1 to 13:1 and see better where my a/f is at it top end.

it isn't hard to program the unit either. the help topics that I posted contain the points you need to make it work. just takes a few seconds to setup.

at the time I got mine it cost more for that one so I went with the other.

I guess i'll just get the standard one then. It sounds like a couple minutes with my laptop is all it needs.

I have the AEM one, same as S.J. You can choose between black and white gauge faces. It looks fine against the rest of my white-faced 'indiglos'. It's not back lit, but why would it be, it has digital readout, and the 'sweep' portion is all LED.

The 9-pin cable is easy to splice into the AEM output. I ran my cable behind the dash and into the glove box. Easy access for datalogging.

I have the AEM one, same as S.J. You can choose between black and white gauge faces. It looks fine against the rest of my white-faced 'indiglos'. It's not back lit, but why would it be, it has digital readout, and the 'sweep' portion is all LED.

The 9-pin cable is easy to splice into the AEM output. I ran my cable behind the dash and into the glove box. Easy access for datalogging.

word. i still have to splice in for datalogging but i'm not worried about it just yet.

I have the AEM one, same as S.J. You can choose between black and white gauge faces. It looks fine against the rest of my white-faced 'indiglos'. It's not back lit

could you post some pics?? :laugh:

could you post some pics?? :laugh:

Ask and receive...

dadsbirthday2009018.jpg

dadsbirthday2009017.jpg

dadsbirthday2009016.jpg

dadsbirthday2009015.jpg

dadsbirthday2009006.jpg

dadsbirthday2009007.jpg

dadsbirthday2009011.jpg

dadsbirthday2009012.jpg

dadsbirthday2009014.jpg

Ok, so I went to ADC today. It's a small shop in a semi-industrial area. Reasonable prices, $725 for a full tune including a new Xcal 3. They are more than willing to help us with the contours, but Keith will not be making anymore Turbo kits anytime soon :crazy:

I'll probably be bringing the svt up to them next weekend to have it tuned, and the CEL codes disabled. I'm hoping the spec stage 2 holds up, and the TOB does go boom :shocked:

The only code I have is IDSPISPOPD. You can run through walls with it, I think.

Haha! Too funny.

After spending an @$$ load of moeny this week on gauges and wheels, the tune will have to wait for a couple weeks :cry:

Back