• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All-Ford show sunday

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
The W.N.Y. Shelby & Mustang Club www.wnymustangclub.com & The Great Lakes Cougar Club presents the 33rd annual all fords day car show.
Sunday June 14, 2009 GEORGE F. LAMM POST 962 WEHRLE DRIVE, WILLIAMSVILLE, NY.

i didnt enter last year, but i walked around. there are some SERIOUS cars there. i'll be entering this year. theres all kinds of different judged classes. here is a link to the registration form if anyone is interested

http://www.greatlakescougarclub.com/pics/Shelby_Flyer_'09.pdf

hahahaha thanks paul. as of right now, i'm the only one registered in my class. who needs luck? :laugh: yes, i'll get first place... but i'll also get dead last

I entered this a couple years ago, they do get some nice cars. there was only two in my class, but i ended up winning. My car isnt on the road yet or i would come give you some company. My dad might be taking his lightning there, if he does i will prolly stop by and i will have to introduce myself. good luck, hopefully someone will show up and give you some competition!

I entered this a couple years ago, they do get some nice cars. there was only two in my class, but i ended up winning. My car isnt on the road yet or i would come give you some company. My dad might be taking his lightning there, if he does i will prolly stop by and i will have to introduce myself. good luck, hopefully someone will show up and give you some competition!

awesome! i'd be happy to meet another member who's semi-local!

if i didnt live in the middle of no where and it wasnt a 4 hour drive.... i would be there.

BTW... wht did you enter under?

FWD 1985-present or something like that

i havent, i want to tho. i should be putting my car on the road shortly, i need to get some paintwork done to the s10 so i need something to drive. if i wouldn't have worked today i would have thrown it on today and met you over there tomorrow, my dad is going so i will be stopping by at somepoint. prolly better tho, im 1 for 1 in car shows, i wouldnt want to end that streak tomorrow.
http://www.rodandpiston.com/picview.asp?id=show/allford07&n=31

kinda jealous, not gonna lie. i thought i had lost interest in these cars but seeing yours and a few others on here kinda give me the itch to do more things. hard to justify tho when im lucky to get three tanks of gas through it a year. nice work on your car, and the chrome wasn't that bad, but i did see the carlisle pics and those wheels fit your car better.

i havent, i want to tho. i should be putting my car on the road shortly, i need to get some paintwork done to the s10 so i need something to drive. if i wouldn't have worked today i would have thrown it on today and met you over there tomorrow, my dad is going so i will be stopping by at somepoint. prolly better tho, im 1 for 1 in car shows, i wouldnt want to end that streak tomorrow.
http://www.rodandpiston.com/picview.asp?id=show/allford07&n=31

AbsolutSVT, the SVT looks nice. :)

You should come down to the All Ford Show in Carlisle next June.

thanks, ive owned it for 5 and 1/2 years. i should prolly try to go to spring zing or carlisle one of these years :)

hey it was nice meeting you today! i got first place(what a surprise:laugh:) out of 152 cars there, i was the only one with FWD. and there just so happened to be a FWD class. you should have stuck around for the raffle. tonss of good stuff. i won a ton of meguiars products, a golf trip, and an ipod nano. i couldnt be happier!

i dont remember raffle prizes when i went. definatly got the short end of the stick there. i will have to call my dad and see if he won any. congrats on the win lol. i do remember the awards taking forever. once you get that thing running right you will have to take me for a ride. might give me the itch to build one. let me know if you want my cousin to try to inspect it next saturday. take care.

hey it was nice meeting you today! i got first place(what a surprise:laugh:) out of 152 cars there, i was the only one with FWD. and there just so happened to be a FWD class. you should have stuck around for the raffle. tonss of good stuff. i won a ton of meguiars products, a golf trip, and an ipod nano. i couldnt be happier!

it took me a little bit to realize the name change, :laugh: but nice to hear you had a good time at the show and won some great prizes!

TUFTOUR? paulie??

at first, they had me parked in my own row... all by myself. till a ford gt and a panoz showed up

fordshow.jpg

TUFTOUR? paulie??

at first, they had me parked in my own row... all by myself. till a ford gt and a panoz showed up

yep, that's me :laugh: I had been wanting to change my screen name ever since I got the license plate...

that's cool that they put the gt and panoz next to you, pretty impressive company...

Back