• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

250+hp with upgrades?

Where the hell have you been. Work take away your online privelages?

No I go to physical therapy 3 days a week, and I have been busy trying to get ahead for work, since I am leaving tomorow at 3pm for a 12 day vacation to Florida:cool:

I was gonna buy this car with a blown motor last year for $ 800 but the guy kept saying he had to wait for the title,so i said f it. the thing has a nasty aftermarket sunroof installed with a bunch of scratches on the roof too.it did have the side skirts on it when I seen it tho

I saw the silver valve covers and knew something was up with that engine. :nonono: Someone should really email them and tell them to stop being crooks.

yea i just asked a few questions myself. i highly doubt its a TRUE svt. the car looks basically stock. def. not 250 hp. i agree, valve covers..not SVT!

the nerve....:nonono:

yea i just asked a few questions myself. i highly doubt its a TRUE svt. the car looks basically stock. def. not 250 hp. i agree, valve covers..not SVT!

the nerve....:nonono:

I can almost guarantee its a SVT.

Motor probably blew at one point and was replaced with a se engine, and they slapped svt manifolds on it. Pretty common.

Back