• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hid Need Info

Low beams. I just ordered some 4500K 35W, raptor kit from DDM. They are in stock I'll have mine friday. Others will say 6000K I guess it comes down to preference. There is a really good thread 6000K or 8000K is the title, read through there.

Some people do both but I just did the lows since I rarely use my high beams and they're already plenty bright. I did the Raptor 4500 kit although they sent me the DDM 4500 kit and I couldnt be happier.

Some people do both but I just did the lows since I rarely use my high beams and they're already plenty bright. I did the Raptor 4500 kit although they sent me the DDM 4500 kit and I couldnt be happier.

lol u got so lucky lol!!!

3000k!!

3000k!!

i have had so many kits
i started with 8ks
than 12ks
than 10ks
now 3ks
i have to say my favorites were the 8ks i ve had
6ks are great but everyone has them 8ks have that nice blue touch
im not sure what i was thinking with the 3ks they are bright i think i just wanted something different:shrug:

not me

not me

Wait say that again. What became dull and what what did you apply film to?

the 3k's bulbs have a film to make them yellow they are almost always 43ooks with a film, but over time that film wears down and they lose their original shine

the 3k's bulbs have a film to make them yellow they are almost always 43ooks with a film, but over time that film wears down and they lose their original shine

You sure you're talking about an actual HID kit and not just colored halogen bulbs? I've never seen a tinted HID bulb.

yeah

yeah

You sure you're talking about an actual HID kit and not just colored halogen bulbs? I've never seen a tinted HID bulb.

its a full kit here are attachment of my ballast and of a bulb it is the only one i know of that they film but it makes sense im sure its a hard color to make:shocked:

Attachments

• 2.20.09 083.jpg
    2.20.09 083.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • HID_3000K_Gold_Light.jpg
    HID_3000K_Gold_Light.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Back