• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sugar Bear Ceiling Tile

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Any updates? Has it been delivered yet?

P5160072.jpg

I was going to do it this week, but life happened and I'm not really able to get home this week. If Todd or Chang would like to swing by the house I can make sure my stepdad or mom is available to give it to them.

I was going to do it this week, but life happened and I'm not really able to get home this week. If Todd or Chang would like to swing by the house I can make sure my stepdad or mom is available to give it to them.

Falling into a hole is no excuse.

I kid. How you feeling man?

Who ever delivers it make sure you get a pic of it in place.

Sorry dude. It was probably the best year ever too and you missed out..... We had so much fun I can't even describe it to you, you just had to be there to know how fantastic the entire event was. ;)

Sorry dude. It was probably the best year ever too and you missed out..... We had so much fun I can't even describe it to you, you just had to be there to know how fantastic the entire event was. ;)

WOW!!! Way to rub it in!

:D.... I did it on purpose just to bust his giant, car slapping, Todd's forehead touching balls...... :laugh:

Please explain the tile for the people that were not there. Maybe it will be something they won't want to miss next year. :confused:

It will never happen again.....

The Ice Cream shop we went to after the cruise had ceiling tiles that were decorated by people who had stopped in there. You could buy a tile for $10, decorate it, and they would put it up in the ceiling for everyone to see forever.....

I'll see what I can do.

give me a call, I'll give you my stepdad's cell so you can cooridinate with him

Falling into a hole is no excuse.

I kid. How you feeling man?

I'm still really sore, but today has been the best I have felt since it happened. The bruising is still spreading and some of the smaller impact areas are starting to bruise too. So I look like I was the losing party in a MMA fight. :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

I'm still really sore, but today has been the best I have felt since it happened. The bruising is still spreading and some of the smaller impact areas are starting to bruise too. So I look like I was the losing party in a MMA fight. :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

Quick recovery to you. Glad it wasn't worse, be safe out there.

The Ice Cream shop we went to after the cruise had ceiling tiles that were decorated by people who had stopped in there. You could buy a tile for $10, decorate it, and they would put it up in the ceiling for everyone to see forever.....

what he said.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a planned thing either. Spur of the moment purchase at the planned ice cream stop on the scenic cruise day.

Well, was gonna do it tomorrow, but I got briefing at the dept tomorrow evening. All I'm gonna say is it involves duty with the VP and the Airport. :cool:

I forgot to reply, but When I originally saw the tile in the pictures, I thought you took it out of one the hotels and decorated the back side and then replaced it artwork up. That way they dont know its there and it something CEG only knows about. That way if you ever go back, you can see if its still there.

I figured you could do it at each host hotel per year.

Just a thought, but this is what I though you were up to. We did stuff like this in high school.

Back