• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cobra's new motorcycle

I'm not into bikes and really don't know alot about them but what I know is, that bike is:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Amandas Uncle had one almost the same as that one. He only had it a year before he sold it (last year) to sink the money into his terminator. Nice bike though. :drool:

Does it shake your bowls loose? LOL

No, very smooth. Internally counterbalanced. Its the reason why many Harley folks don't really like it. The exhaust is really quiet, but you can clearly hear the velocity stacks sucking under acceleration. Reminds me of the duratec intake sound minus 4 cylinders.

My boss is a huge bikehead and says Night Rods are monsters!

No, this is a Monster...literally. :laugh:

m6957400.jpg

Honda Shadow Spirit 750.
Nice upgrade!!:laugh:

The wife and I had a Honda Rebel before my daughter was born. Her family hated it soo much that her Grandma paid us $1000 just to sell it. As we kinda needed the money, we did, swearing that we would replace it one day with a Harley. Tammy is kinda small, so that pretty much limits our choices to the Sportster's, which is cool with me.

I think the nice thing about this bike is the location of the fuel tank.
When I sat on it the other day, I noticed how easy it was to move it from kickstand position to straight up. It didn't feel as heavy as our other bike.
Also, I'm 5'4" and I didn't have a problem with my feet touching the ground.
Of course, I haven't ridden it yet, so I can't comment on that experience.

:drool: :drool:

I normally could care less about bikes, but I WANT that one. I WANT IT!

VEEEEERY nice! I really like the Night Rods. There's quite a few running around Houma. I'm partial to the flat black w/ gloss black stripes myself. I also like the V-Rod in the burnt orange. Hot. I just can't bring myself to drop 18 large on a bike, Harley or otherwise. I'll stick to my rice burner for now. :)

VEEEEERY nice! I really like the Night Rods. There's quite a few running around Houma. I'm partial to the flat black w/ gloss black stripes myself. I also like the V-Rod in the burnt orange. Hot. I just can't bring myself to drop 18 large on a bike, Harley or otherwise. I'll stick to my rice burner for now. :)

Our dealer is selling their brand new, flat black 2009 for $14,500. I believe they still have 2 available.
do eet!

Back