• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CarCraft Summer Nationals

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Well I'll be registering as always. Who else is planning on going?? Here's the details.

2009 Car Craft Summer Nationals
July 17-19, 2009

Minnesota State Fairgounds
St. Paul, Minnesota

Event Features:
-Over 4,000 Cars On Display
-Miss Car Craft Summer Nationals Contest
-Shop The Performance Marketplace
-Compete For Awards
-Car Corral Area
-Smokin' Burnout Contest
-Meet The Staff Of Car Craft Magazine

Register Today & Save Some Cash!
Pre-registration price: $45
Pre-registration ends: July 12, 2009
Click here TO PRE-REGISTER or call 877-413-6515

For this event Pre-Registration prices are in effect until Sunday, July 12th at 11:59pm EST.

After that time, Late Registration prices go into effect and can only be done at the Registration Trailer and/or Tent at the event beginning the day prior to the start of the event. Please check the event schedule for Registration Hours.

Note to newbies... $45 gets you a goodie bag (contains odds and ends) and then 2 wrist bands that are good for the entire weekend so that you can come and go as you please with your car. Best part is you can bring in all of your own food and drink in your car.

I'm definitely in! Are we gonna register under SVTOA like we have in the past? If I remember correctly, we saved a bit off admission that way.

I'd like to see a mods meet before SN. We all have projects that sure are alot easier to knock out with a few buddies around to lend a hand. I'd host it myself but I dont think I would get much of a turnout being 2 1/2 hrs south of the Twin Cities.

1) CSVT#49
2) Icefury
3) JoeM (maybe)

I'm definitely in! Are we gonna register under SVTOA like we have in the past? If I remember correctly, we saved a bit off admission that way.

I'd like to see a mods meet before SN. We all have projects that sure are alot easier to knock out with a few buddies around to lend a hand. I'd host it myself but I dont think I would get much of a turnout being 2 1/2 hrs south of the Twin Cities.

1) CSVT#49
2) Icefury
3) JoeM (maybe)
4) TRicker

mods meets usually get nothing done. my car is finished as its gonna be till i boost it anyways, but i'd be down to help out if you guys get together.

Any one wanna help me Strip the remaining 3 doors i have in the garage.

After that, ill have 4 doors, and a pair of fenders and side Skirts Stripped.

once stripped, i can prep and primer them. Then sand and primer again.

then sand, prep and Paint.

That will leave me with Hood, trunk bumpers and doorways to do the same too.

Any one wanna help :D

Contours at Car Craft just seems wrong to me.... just me though, I think that place is for hot rods and classic cars, not sedans and new crap. I know things are changing that way, it is just sad to see it. :shrug:

Contours at Car Craft just seems wrong to me.... just me though, I think that place is for hot rods and classic cars, not sedans and new crap. I know things are changing that way, it is just sad to see it. :shrug:

New crap? our cars are over 10 years old. :laugh: Half way to classic plates!

You guys couldn't wait just a little bit longer to post about this??...Had to go and make me feel the time crunch early.

I guess I'll be there in one shape or another....rollin' a crash bumper or something. :laugh:

You guys couldn't wait just a little bit longer to post about this??...Had to go and make me feel the time crunch early.

I guess I'll be there in one shape or another....rollin' a crash bumper or something. :laugh:

Hey KyleQ has been rolling that way for years it seems like :laugh: unless of course it's been fixed since the last time I saw it...

I probably won't have mine painted by the time Summer Nats rolls around either. Plus Pole120's skid plate GB hasn't really kicked off yet even though enough people signed up... still haven't gotten a PM so rolling with the splitter could be dangerous.

Hey KyleQ has been rolling that way for years it seems like :laugh: unless of course it's been fixed since the last time I saw it...

Yup - sad thing is I've got a more then 1 spare bumper laying around just waiting for paint.... Now that I've got my vibrations taken care of I'm thinking of starting to take care of the other small issues, including the front bumper.

I'm not in a hurry, but I'll be there next time 'round. The wife's 'bout to drop out a kid and I'm trying to finish the garage and enter a class for auto body. Sine I haven't any idea how to fix the rockers panels besides cut and weld on new ones. I'd love to be there! Next time!

I'll be there with the fiero again. parked on Dan Patch as usual :D
i should pick up one of these before the show :)
governmentmotors.jpg

www.despair.com

are any of you guys going to run the autocross? it sounds like they are having it again this year. it was free last year and if so agian this year, i may be puting the fiero in :)

Not sure... guess I had never really considered it. Might not be a bad idea as all of my suspension is brand new... something to think about.

Back