• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cobalt ss goes 13.5!

Ugly, no. Bland, yes. I like having an easily forgettable car. :laugh:

agreed, they are by far not ugly, but very bland. at least the sedans are. but some people like that :shrug: as Mapo here. the caliber srt is an ugly car :blackeye:

me? i prefer a car that sits out from the crowd. but i still think these cobalts are great buys for sure. :cool:

There are ways to improve the look of the stock SS sedan.

To each their own, but I'm starting to make little changes to my sedan, changes that I like. :laugh:

100_1869.JPG

100_1862.JPG

lookin good chris. id do something with those damn gold bowties though :nonono: maybe white them out or another color (black/silver/chrome). that gold is just putrid :blackeye:

Thats Impressive For Stock....my Friend Has A Factory Stage 2 Cobalt Ss From Gm...on The Engine It Says Stage 2 Performance 305 Hp....badged On The Dash And Engine....ill Tell You What It Is One Quick Snot Rocket.....beats All The Sti's Around Here And A Buddy Of Mine 08-09 Mustang 427 R....so I Was Impressed...but Nice Numbers On This Cobalt

Back