• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cleaned up the other car

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
here she is, after clay bar and wax. needs body work pretty bad...
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

the bad part, i've got my work cut out for me. havent welded anything in a little over 4 years, but i'll give it a shot...
IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

and last, the hidious before pic with purple window tint on back windows, Ford key chain as emblem, silver rattle caned grill and hazed headlights....
IMG_0774.jpg

i'm thinking of getting a custome body kit that looks like the on on the 4 door made for the 2 door. i think it'd look cool

That looks amazingly good, all things considered! One question - why does it seem like the passenger front side is jacked up higher than the other three corners? Is it just a trick of perspective, or is the car sitting higher on that corner? Ok...so technically that's two questions.

That looks amazingly good, all things considered! One question - why does it seem like the passenger front side is jacked up higher than the other three corners? Is it just a trick of perspective, or is the car sitting higher on that corner? Ok...so technically that's two questions.

It looks to me like the struts/springs are shot in the back...

springs are shot in the back, and the drives rear spring is busted to hell. but i'm suprised you guys like the 2 door better than the 4 door. i like the looks of it, but the condition is no where comparible. when i'm done doin all the body work i want to have the same paint scheme as the old one, but in Tuxedo black (look at the new Ford Fusions if you dont know wat it looks like, its pretty) with the red stipe done in T-Red.

thanks guys for checkin it out, i cant wait to see it when i'm done. it looks like i'm gettin a new job this week so i'll be making about 2 or more dollars an hour, so some of the bit work should be starting soon.

Back