• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Review Meet - June 20th

Updated list:

1. Brapple
2. skunk - with the contour
3. rouar
4. zorrex
5. fbc2
6. wannabe (pigs might be flying)
7. ElKy
8. Jess
9. Jillian
10. Pirate
11. cannondalemtb
12. 2000myst
13. 2000myst's brother (dammit I can't remember his name, sorry :crazy:)

Brian with this amount of people we may want to go outside, unless that's what you were planning on originally. I can bring some chairs if you want, and hopefully it'll be a good day. Just let me know :cool:

yeah we can be inside and outside. some seating would be helpful. I should be getting some patio furniture this weekend.

also if anyone wants to come down friday night there will be a car show at the local ford dealer. show is from 6 to 10.

Last edited:
I could have told you his name too... Don't worry, thats cool.

We'll bring chairs also.

Since it looks like every type of food is covered, what do you think you guys will need that we can pick up?

Just a heads up for those of you in my neck of the woods - I'm planning on meeting up with Elky at his house that morning around 9:45ish (leaving my house at 9). I may leave my car at his place and carpool down with him.
I haven't decided yet if I want to drive myself or not.

Matt, make sure to bring me the monies for those tires.

Dan, are you bringing the Mystique? :drool:

Brian, hopefully I'll have the E0's finished by the time this meet rolls around, that way you can have the SE wheels back, but I can't make any promises, lol. :laugh:

Just a heads up for those of you in my neck of the woods - I'm planning on meeting up with Elky at his house that morning around 9:45ish (leaving my house at 9). I may leave my car at his place and carpool down with him.
I haven't decided yet if I want to drive myself or not.

Ok, I don't see a problem meeting up. I think I'll be taking my car though...aaron works the night shift delivering newspapers so he'll prob sleep in the car

Matt, make sure to bring me the monies for those tires.

Dan, are you bringing the Mystique? :drool:

Brian, hopefully I'll have the E0's finished by the time this meet rolls around, that way you can have the SE wheels back, but I can't make any promises, lol. :laugh:

Yes, I am bringing it. I am going to try and wash/wax it friday. Its kind of a mess right now. It needs some body work right now, some little cracks, some rust on the trunk, and the front bumper has been cracked for over a year. Someone...not me, made a little oopsie in my car while I was on spring break last year :rolleyes:

1. Brapple
2. skunk - with the contour
3. rouar
4. zorrex
5. fbc2
6. wannabe (pigs might be flying)
7. ElKy
8. Jess
9. Jillian
10. Pirate
11. cannondalemtb
12. Hotdimmes
13. 2000myst
14. loc0gring0

don't think we'll be going...I have some classwork I've been putting off that needs to be done by 6/26...maybe next time. :)

Back