• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Review Meet - June 20th

Ian - There is a large bag of cough drops that I found in my car. I'm assuming they're yours.

Yeah, those are mine. My exam is also in there as well, but the professor said he didn't need the hard copy :laugh:

1. Brapple
2. skunk - with the contour
3. rouar
4. zorrex
5. fbc2
6. wannabe (pigs might be flying)
7. ElKy
8. Jess
9. Jillian
10. Pirate
11. cannondalemtb

Skunk's Contour:drool:

I can't wait to finally meet everyone! Chris, are you going? I've heard a lot of good about your car!

If you are referring to me then yes I'm going, weather permitting ( and it better be nice out!! ). I will be taking the 'tour to just about all the meets, I got Kim upset at the cranberry orchard meet when I came w/o it. I scared to do that again :help:.

If you are referring to me then yes I'm going, weather permitting ( and it better be nice out!! ). I will be taking the 'tour to just about all the meets, I got Kim upset at the cranberry orchard meet when I came w/o it. I scared to do that again :help:.
No you, you signed up already!:laugh: I was talking to the other Chris (hotdimmes), as he's got a sweet car, and I haven't actually seen that one yet. Yours I have seen, and won't forget for a VERY long time!

But it's nice to know that I get to see your sexy Contour as often as possible:cool:

1. Brapple
2. skunk - with the contour
3. rouar
4. zorrex
5. fbc2
6. wannabe (pigs might be flying)
7. ElKy
8. Jess
9. Jillian
10. Pirate
11. cannondalemtb

So is this list everyone? Brian, are you planning on having any other friends/family over (kinda like Elky's upcoming bbq)?
Just curious for food/drink bringing purposes, so I can plan accordingly.

So is this list everyone? Brian, are you planning on having any other friends/family over (kinda like Elky's upcoming bbq)?
Just curious for food/drink bringing purposes, so I can plan accordingly.

as of right now most likely my parents. but other then that I haven't planned for anyone else specifically.

i just remembered that you guys had a cat at the apartment, do you still have it?

i want to make sure if you do that i take my allergy meds early enough and if not, i wont need to take them.
:)

i just remembered that you guys had a cat at the apartment, do you still have it?

i want to make sure if you do that i take my allergy meds early enough and if not, i wont need to take them.
:)

Yes I still have a cat. indoor only so everyone will need to be careful to not let her out.

I'll be coming and with my brother. yah yah, I know I didn't go to SZ but I haven't been able to make a meet in awhile. So i'll be there :cool:

Back