• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

special offer konig hot swaps

I ahve looked at the hot swaps a few times, just can't decide if would like them
or not......that's a hell of a price though! (who wants to photoshop them for me?)

The only car i've seen them on is a cobalt, and I didn't like them.......I already have a set of wheels I don't like, just haven't found a decent replacement yet.

.......unlessss 'fuz wants to sell some kazera's :)

hehe - I have been throwing around the idea of putting the kazera's on my EGPLNT and trailer because I have 6 of those wheels also...... I don't like black wheels on dark cars nor do I like tuner style wheels so the GF1s that are on my car might not stay on there. The timing, price, and fit was good when I got my GF-1s so I went with it.

Kazeras will definetly not be for sale ;).

Whatever that means.:help:

New to having ugly wheels? :shrug:

I ahve looked at the hot swaps a few times, just can't decide if would like them
or not......that's a hell of a price though! (who wants to photoshop them for me?)

The only car i've seen them on is a cobalt, and I didn't like them.......I already have a set of wheels I don't like, just haven't found a decent replacement yet.

.......unlessss 'fuz wants to sell some kazera's :)

I've seen Hotswaps on a number of cars and they look like :censored::censored::censored::censored: on every single one. It's just not a good looking wheel.

I always thought about that rim.... Then I saw it in real life and said nvm!

The wheel is ugly! It was nice on a Yellow evo with yellow inserts and color match on a nissan sentra with a body kit! But every other car i saw it on looked extremely BAD! And as for the cars I mentioned there are better wheels out there for both of them! Like some Volks, Rays, Works, etc!

Great price tho I see what you mean. When I was lookin at them they were like $150 each and they just came out!

- amyn

Back