• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For cobrawannabe :)

biminiLX

Hard-core CEG'er
My bro's Focus ST with E1s and Eibach Prokit full suspension kit:
jon3.jpg

jon2.jpg

jon1.jpg

He sent me these a while back for you, but I've been lazy, they are cell pics unfortunately.
Anyway, he says he wants to "upgrade" to my SVT when I sell it down the road :laugh:
Later, J

They really need to be dropped to sit low, sometimes I think I'm walking up to an Escape:shocked:

Thanks, J. I REALLY WISH I COULD SEE THESE AT SCHOOL!!!!:mad:

To me, the Focuses don't really seem to sit low when it's been lowered.

thats because you dont see the before and after pics, and because most people around here are used to seeing CSVTs lowered, which with a body kit easily makes them look slammed.

that focus sits low, I love the eibach pro spring kits, in fact I love all of the eibach kits, I have eibachs on my car and the ride quality is fantastic with a nice stance.

your bro should go with the FSVT euro wheel, they would look sick on the bright red color. I prefer a hatch over the sedan any day, more useful for every day applications. But I agree, I think the MK1 focus hatch looks better then the MK2 focus hatch.

here is a picture of my friends stock ST. i keep telling him he needs to drop it, maybe with those pictures of the red one i can convince him to do it.
n38302092_32315673_8622.jpg

Rims look great on a Focus sedan.
I am not sure about the 'tours E1 rims though, and IMHO any ST sedan needs the SAP on it.

49392006_Ford_Focus_SAP-2.jpg

Back