• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My can was assaulted at Spring Zing !

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Not THAT can , ya weirdos :crazy: ... my chip can !

To all that weren't there , as usual I brought my can of local (to me) potato chips to share with everyone . This time , it was attatcked by a buncha ravenous dogs at the carcass , lol !! Killed in no time at all on saturday night ...

Before :

DSC00266.jpg

By the end of the night it looked like this :

DSC00334.jpg

Everyone loves 'em , and they certainly hit the spot when yer drinkin' , so that's why I bring 'em . Might have to bring 2 cans next time :laugh: ! Hope everyone enjoyed the chips .

***Just for reference , the can's bigger than a 5-gallon bucket ...

Those chips were great lol! I will be contacting you for some sour cream and onion.

That is so awesome.
I'm so glad I was able to witness the moment you set that can down.
What a riot!

The amount of love I have for you people is overwhelming. :eek:

and damn is that kid of yours CUTE! gg!

That is so awesome.
I'm so glad I was able to witness the moment you set that can down.
What a riot!

The amount of love I have for you people is overwhelming. :eek:

and damn is that kid of yours CUTE! gg!

Amen to that! She is the :censored:ing cutest :censored:ing thing in the entire :censored:ing world!

Thanks guys - the mailman is a good-looking dude !

I keed , I keed , lol !! I'm always joking about that , cause how the hell did I do that ?!?! The wife doesn't find my joking (about that) funny - maybe I could buy her a sense of humor for our next anniversary , lol !

Yea Kim , it was funny watching the animals pouncing on the can as soon as it was set down . Made the 700-mile trip w/the can worth it .

Thanks guys - the mailman is a good-looking dude !

I keed , I keed , lol !! I'm always joking about that , cause how the hell did I do that ?!?! The wife doesn't find my joking (about that) funny - maybe I could buy her a sense of humor for our next anniversary , lol !

haha
the funny part is my wife is always saying she wishes she knew who the father of our kid is, because there is no way i could have helped make her.

ya that has to be the biggest container of chips I have ever seen! They were definitly a hit thanks for sharing:laugh:

Back