• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 Taurus SHO pics at SZ

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
No engine pics as per Ford's driving agreement. The SHO is a prototype and thus has a nonstandard parts sceme which Ford doesn't want the internet to see. Sad too as its bound for the crusher.

Very nice. I'm sure it will end up in Jack Roush's collection or something. Was the fusion behind it anything special?

Very nice. I'm sure it will end up in Jack Roush's collection or something. Was the fusion behind it anything special?
No, it wont end up in Roush's collection...it is getting crushed...no matter how much we bribed him it was a no go...straight to the crusher. As for the Fusion, it was a 2010 Sport

I really liked that Fusion Sport. Tail end looks so much better in person than it did in any picture I saw online.

Definitely all about the Fusion Sport. I'd rock that, I just wish it came with a standard transmission. The SHO is a freaking Tank, but in a good way. :shocked:

No, it wont end up in Roush's collection...it is getting crushed...no matter how much we bribed him it was a no go...straight to the crusher. As for the Fusion, it was a 2010 Sport
Thats a shame that a new vehicle like that has to go straight to the crusher. Oh well, hope it lives a sweet life, even though it will be short. Glad all of SZ was able to see it :cool:

Back