• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where is the rest of the forum?

I love how you and so many others go on and on about how butt hurt the rest of us are about the site changing, and how stupid we must be for not being able to (or unwilling to) figure it out. Look, I'm not butt hurt about it. I'm just trying to make a point. I like to keep in touch with the local members and read the related posts, but hunting around to do the same thing I did yesterday is just a little irritating. That's not to mention new people coming to the site or infrequent visitors, etc. Saying good riddance to members who don't appreciate this joke (or whatever it was) is really very childish in my opinion.

I appreciate that Mark (or whoever) is busy with SZ, and that it's probably pretty low on his list to get the site back to normal. I'll be happy to see the site back to a normal state. Please, PLEASE, don't ever do this again.

x2
I still don't see any benefit (or humour) to the site being the way it is currently, but can see several benefits to it not being such a PITA to navigate.

Back