• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta Pre-SZ Mini Meet

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Here are some pics.
Sorry for the pic quality. It was night and the cameras weren't that great.

IMG_7414.JPG

IMG_7415.JPG

IMG_7416.JPG

IMG_7417.JPG

IMG_7418.JPG

IMG_7419.JPG

IMG_7420.JPG

IMG_7421.JPG

IMG_7422.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

Yikes some of those cars need some TLC with grill work and headlight work but its cool you guys got together. I almost spit up my drink when I saw "mini meet" because that was my swim team nickname in high school and college because I only cared more about the mini meets than practice and as a tongue in cheek commentary on shrinkage. :)

wtf are you talking about? their headlights and grills look perfectly fine, what crack are you smoking today?

Yikes some of those cars need some TLC with grill work and headlight work but its cool you guys got together. I almost spit up my drink when I saw "mini meet" because that was my swim team nickname in high school and college because I only cared more about the mini meets than practice and as a tongue in cheek commentary on shrinkage. :)
One of the ones your talking about was fubared in the front recently so cut these guys some slack. I wanna see pics of your car:laugh:

One of the ones your talking about was fubared in the front recently so cut these guys some slack. I wanna see pics of your car:laugh:

Its nothing to brag about. Picture a green SVT with clear headlights and stock mesh. :drool:

Back