• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Done And Ready

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
I am ready baby, leaving GA at 2am for the LOOOONG drive. See you allllllll there!!!!!!

D-BAG OUT.lol
1hpfkl.jpg

Most everything is packed up.
The rest, including kitchen sink, will be packed in tomorrow morning before we set out.
:cool:

I'm not ready....just cleaned the interior....i still need to atleast wash her or even wax her.

Just got the splitter all fixed up and painted... the car is almost good to go. I've got to bring it in to Tires Plus to get the alignment checked though... shouldn't take to long for that. Gotta love that lifetime alignment they offer ;)

Here's a few pics of the final product (yes its dark I know, but you get the idea)

frontlrp.jpg

frontds.jpg

Ill be showing up late Wed night. I dont have a room or anything didnt think i would be able to make it. I won't have my T-red but ill have my DD which is a silfro-nothing special... Can't wait to meet yall!

me and #49 are about ready to go. i should wax the car. it's covered up in the driveway right now. cleaned it pretty well today. stuff's packed, just gotta get cash, buy beer, put my "toiletries" in the car, a couple pairs of shoes, and roll out! woooooooo yah

It's wierd that it is time already. Seems like yesterday we were just having SZ '08..... good thing I have a car this year ;)

It's wierd that it is time already. Seems like yesterday we were just having SZ '08..... good thing I have a car this year ;)

It does...doesn't it. :shrug:

Too bad me hitting the road is only 2 hours...i kinda like long trips.:crazy:

T-storms are said to only happen in the over nights. I think tonight is the only one that is supposed to be bad.

I still have a lot.

I Might wax it again.
But wash before i leave.
Clean the interior Doing most today.
try to clean my rims that are in bad shape :(
fix a couple things.

I think that is about it.

Back