• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Lehighton Project - LOL!

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Okay so I've been floating around at least one a week on the forums, but school has let up and I finally got some more pictures, also some I'm pretty sure I never got around to posting.

First older pictures from early october:
HPIM1651.jpg

HPIM1650.jpg

Beaming up, or a sign from god? You decide:
HPIM1671.jpg

HPIM1669.jpg

One of my favs from that day:
HPIM1664.jpg

Eyebrow update:
Broken pictures with damge repaired, damage was worse then it looks
HPIM1799.jpg

HPIM1800.jpg

Still fixing the bondo:
HPIM1807.jpg

HPIM1808.jpg

Oh btw Don't bondo on a computer desk unless you're really good :wink: and you have the windows open so your parents don't smell the bondo/bondo & fiberglass dust. lol

Lookin' good Scott. :)
The eyelids are coming along nicely.

A little update...

My luck is just poop. (word filter lol)

Last night I went to pick up the eyebrows from where I laid them safely until they dried, and the corner cracked when I picked them up. :troutslap: I picked it up by the corner that rounds towards the fender, and the weight of the eyebrow cracked the bondo. Not sure if the fiber cracked, but probably did...

So looks like another round of fiberglass and bondo. :-( On the bright side, they won't see winter by the time I finish them. lol

Oh and the pod for the voltmter I got for my birthday is not forgotten. I just haven't had time to bondo/sand that one again. I really don't have the free time and warm temps to do the bondo work.

I may be putting on my ported/painted manifold right after christmas. At the same time I'm probalby going to do the water temp sensor and the water belt tensioner.

On a side note I drove the 'tour to work this morning instead of car pooling with my dad. It ran great except for the squeal because of the weak waterpump tensionor.

NO!! :( You're not having good luck with those eyelids. Bummer!

Good luck with the other repairs that you are doing to the car.

Back