• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Florida Meet

John glad your making the trip. Are you coming with any of the other guys? That would be sweet.

Listen guys I dont mind spreading the word to everyone to come through but lets not forget that everyone has to play their part and bring something to contribute to the meet as far as food and such.

i could possibly drag some guys from macon. non csvt. non contique. all the csvt guys up here will prob be busy with family and mods. ill see

sorry out of town

sorry out of town

sorry i will be out of town that weekend....it sucks cuz ive been to meet some local svt tour owners.....sorry thought hopefully another one will be planned soon

Updating my part of the food list:

*number/CEGname/Realname/attending,maybe,no/what your bringing*

1. svttour/Sam(Attending/hosting)- Water,Napkins,Assorted bags of lays potato chips.
2. gulfcat/Marge & daughter Peggy(attending) - veggies & dip (mom thing), hamburg rolls & hotdog rolls, cooler of soda & ice, chairs.
3. Fordman302/Joe.(Attending,Maybe bring a friend.)Chips dip.Soda and water cooler with ice
4. csvtjohnga/John(attending/bringing friend)Steak/hotdogs/cooler/few lawn chairs
5. KerryKool/Kerry or KJ (attending, a friend may join) - Soda, cups, cooler, ice.

Brent372 (formerly BrentG) / Brent and Kim / Chilled Carmel Apple Salad (it's really really good)...

Updating my part of the food list:

1. svttour/Sam(Attending/hosting)- Water,Napkins,Assorted bags of lays potato chips.
2. gulfcat/Marge & daughter Peggy(attending) - veggies & dip (mom thing), hamburg rolls & hotdog rolls, cooler of soda & ice, chairs.
3. Fordman302/Joe.(Attending,Maybe bring a friend.)Chips dip.Soda and water cooler with ice
4. csvtjohnga/John(attending/bringing friend)Steak/hotdogs/cooler/few lawn chairs
5. KerryKool/Kerry or KJ (attending, a friend may join) - Soda, cups, cooler, ice.
6.Brent372(formerly BrentG)/ Brent and Kim / Chilled Carmel Apple Salad (it's really really good)...
7.2slowtour/Phil , bring a friend Kyle , Some drinks , finger sandwhiches, chairs, ect..

UPDATED !!! :)

Lets remember about the SVTOA meeting at 2:00 PM (I have to be there earlier, being activities director for the chapter).

To everybody coming from out of town, you are still welcome to come to the meeting.

The meeting itself will probably be boring, as it is our 1st meeting in over a year. The good news is that it is taking place during a Mustang show and I have heard that all the stang guys are going to Morrosso (drag-strip about 45 minutes north of Ft. Lauderdale) for a tune and run night....

I know mine can't, but do we have any 'stang beaters coming????

Just nagged NECO about this. So far 2 others besides me look like they're coming - I'm tryimg to find out what they'll bring.

Sweet thanks for the update on that... how about the rest of you guys, RANDYSVT, DEEPDISHSVT, TOURDEFORCE, etc etc

Ya hope Randy gets in this, we tried to make a meet last year but everyone got caught up with things.

5. KerryKool/Kerry or KJ (attending, a friend may join) - Soda, cups, cooler, ice, plates.
6. Brent372(formerly BrentG)/ Brent and Kim / Chilled Carmel Apple Salad (it's really really good)...
7. 2slowtour/Phil , bring a friend Kyle , Some drinks , finger sandwhiches, chairs, ect..

Does the park have an electric outlet and the grounds, cause I don't have a charcoal grill but an electric one.

Maybe we should have certain people bring certain drinks. Like one person bring pepsi/cola, another person bring Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pib, and another bring water. Instead of everyone saying "soda." Also does anyone drink diet anything?

Someone said their bringing a basketball right?

Last edited:
Ive got a basketball. Yeah the soda idea sounds good. I will bring bottled water... not sure about the outlet. the gazeboes(sp) may have electricity.

7 so far from CEG maybe one or 2 more locals I need to call them. And 2 or 3 from NECO. should turn out ok for the first meet in like 4 years lol.

i need new upper tie rods, driver side cv, axle nut, and a few other small things. and my abs isnt working so this wkend im going to price it all up and figure out my abs and go from there. its a 50/50 right now. not sure if im making it or not

wassup Sam. got your message. call me the day of the meet. just put a new fuel pump in. man, my car runs sweeet!

Just an update:

3. Fordman302/Joe.(Attending,Maybe bring a friend.)Chips, dip, Pepsi and water cooler with ice
5. KerryKool/Kerry or KJ (attending, a friend may join) - Dr. Pepper, cups, cooler, ice, plates.
6. Brent372(formerly BrentG)/ Brent and Kim / Chilled Carmel Apple Salad (it's really really good)...
7. 2slowtour/Phil , bring a friend Kyle , Some drinks , finger sandwhiches, chairs, ect..

I may have to give Randy a call, see if he'll be able to make it.

For those keeping count, my wife will have her kids that weekend...
15 year old daughter and 12 year son....
Looks like it will be a family affair !!!

So anybody up for some racing that night at Moroso???

Back