• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

wow

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Today I was invited to hang out with some friends from my old job. I'm sure you remember my story with S&S (ex-job) and so on.

Well the man I called a F'n moron came over to the bar. Again even after saying sorry to save me job, just to walk off the job 2 month later. I said sorry again, because I do really respect him. He seemed bothered by the fact that I said sorry. He told me he was sorry that he brought it too the level he did. I told him don't worry about me I'm happy now. I don't know where I'm going with this.... We had rounds of drinks, and a good time.... I guess you never know what this crazy thing called life will take you.

Maybe I'm drunk and will say to my self "wow you idiot you posted this?" but really I dont' care, your my friends.

w00t drunk posting. I'm on 3 ciders and counting, watching Star Wars with friends ... sad how this is our form of entertinament on Friday night in Boston.

i have had one 16oz bud and spent the night painting my bathroom and front hall.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now on 5 and counting. and becoming increasingly buzzed. heh. Six is my cutoff since, well, that's all I bought.

LOL. One beer and bathroom painting, I should of done that instead. I'm guess only one is good if you want the paint to make it on the wall.

Cider, haven't had any so far. Is it the hard cider or hot cider? My god man boston. The one thing that pops into my head is strippers :) And being broke at the end of the night.

I'm paying for it now. I woke up at 4am and non-stop sick. I don't really remember how much I had, think I lost count after 5. Its one of those days where you tell yourself you'll never drink again.

heh .. hard raspberry cider. I can't stand beer, but this is my favorite bottled (alcoholic) drink. Although hot cider is delicious too. Woke up to my alarm at 7 and felt my brain throbbing so I went back to bed .. have a very slight headache now but otherwise am fine.

Not near the point where I would say I'd never drink again but definitely agree that I got the desire out of my system for the next few weeks. :)

finished most of the painting...well, at least what is going to get done this weekend any way.
now its time to put the terlet and vanity back in.
all this to make the house look somewhat nice for the wifes family that is coming up tomorrow.
weeeeee

silliness.

I made lasagna last night, so we washed it down with a bottle of wine. Then we decided to have margaritas since there was no wine left. The decision was suddenly made to set up the slot car track in the basement and watch the cats chase the cars.
good times :cool:

Back