• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ST200 sold now onwards with the 220.

S

spooj

i bought this around february time.i sold my ST200 just after having a full mag feature with fast ford.in fact it was sold about 2 hours after the shoot! lol.

heres the last few pics of the ST200 just before she went to the new owner.

Picture015_1024x683.jpg

Picture018_1024x683.jpg

Picture021_1024x683.jpg

Picture028_1024x683.jpg

Picture032_1024x683.jpg

Picture040_1024x683.jpg

and this is the ST220.is an 02 plater with just 26,000 miles on the clock.
it looks pretty much brand new inside and out.

i sprayed the grills matt black,took the xenon lights apart and blacked the inner shells,applied black ford symbol badges front and rear and adapted the 220 badge making the red ST black also.

i have -50mm lowering springs ready to go on an then its time to paint the wheels.much to do but all that i have done has taken time and not so much money which is a good thing!!

Picture023_1024x683.jpg

Picture011_1024x683.jpg

Picture006_1024x683.jpg

Picture001_1024x683.jpg

I see you have a fondness for that color. Can't blame ya for that at all. ;)

So was the 200 sale planned before the shoot, or did someone buy it on the spot?

I see you have a fondness for that color. Can't blame ya for that at all. ;)

So was the 200 sale planned before the shoot, or did someone buy it on the spot?

i planned to sell it prior to the shoot and it had been advertised for a few weeks with almost no interest but as soon as i mentioned in the ads i had a mag shoot booked up,there were a lot more offers.

im happy with the sale cos it went for what i would be happy with and a fellow club member from the fstoc bought it,so i get to see it at shows on the club stand

Hot. Both of them.

I'm just not sure if I could train my left hand to shift gears properly. I sure as heck can't write, throw a ball, or... nevermind. :crazy:

I cant believe you sold that ST200! On the other hand, Im interested to see what you will do to the 220.

it wasnt the easiest decision to make selling it on but we weighed up the fact it had done 100k and the 220 was only 26k so that kinda car had a lot more life in it to carry on working with if you see what i mean.

plus adding some more power to it and enjoying the ST200 would mean worrying about things breaking but i think the 220 will be more robust in the long run and gives us a good base.

it rolling roaded on a hub dyno at 240bhp.there were a few other mondies to compare with plus i think the hub dyno gave me a better chance of an accurate reading.it basically means 'we got a strong one' which cant be bad.

I think the st200 is by far the better looking of the two it's just plain:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think the st200 is by far the better looking of the two it's just plain:drool::drool::drool::drool:
cheers.i havent finished with the 220 by a long shot thou.
its being lowered next week -50mm and the wheels will clinch it when i get them done.a work in progress :laugh::laugh:

Back